Within this section of our web site all communications are secure and confidential. All information entered in the Patient portion of our web site is encrypted, processed and stored on a secure server to protect your personal health information.
Under Patient Portal, patients can Create an Account, which will provide access to all the services available within this web portal. You will be able to:
- Register here and save time when you check-in for your appointment
- Pay your bill online
- Access your Personal Health Record
- View secure email messages, such as clinical summaries, lab results, etc.
Important: When you Create an Account – please create a separate account for each person in your family. Parents – please create an account for each of your children so that you can register for them or pay their bill.
Once you have Created an Account, visit the My Patient Page where you can log in to access secure Health Forms.
Here you can:
- Change or update your demographic or insurance information on your registration form
- Request your medical records (see Authorization for Release of Medical Information)
Please plan to make a brief stop at our registration area when you come in for your appointment so that we can check you in.